pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

a matter of time before someone c
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: a matter of time before someone c
Inviato: 21-11-2019 4:29:30

The people who oversee track and field have to give serious thought to how much Adidas ZX 850 Mujer running-shoe technology is too much.Last weekend’s extraordinary marathon performances www.joergbehlen.de — 1 hour 59 minutes 40 seconds by Eliud Kipchoge in Vienna and 2:14:04 by Brigid Kosgei in Chicago — have focused attention on an already simmering question: Does the International Nike Air Max 1 Womens Association of Athletics Nike Air Max 95 Damen Federations need a more stringent rule Nike Air Max 90 Dames to define legal running shoes?It appears that running, the original and most elemental of sports, now faces the same tradition vs. scientific innovation challenge that other sports have encountered. Think: tennis rackets, baseball bats and, perhaps most Nike Air Max 270 Womens similar, competition swimwear — those polyurethane-based suits that were banned starting in 2010.

The outcome of the current running-shoe debate could affect everything from stock prices of global footwear companies to who wins the Olympic marathon in Japan Nike Air Max 270 Femme next summer.Kipchoge, Nike Air Max 270 Donne who became the first person to run the 26.2-mile distance Adidas NMD Mujer in under two hours, and Kosgei, who set a women’s world record, raced in a revolutionary and bizarrely tall Nike shoe that has taken the marathon world by storm since 2016. In the last 13Nike Air Max 95 Femme months alone, male runners in the Nike shoes have recorded Nike Air Max 97 Femme the five fastest marathon times ever. Other running-shoe companies are struggling to catch up, and may face patent hurdles.The current I.A.A.F. rules state only that shoes may not confer an “unfair advantage” and must be “reasonably available” to all. The Adidas ZX Flux Womens rule does not explain how these two values can be measured.

This week, the British Journal of Sports Medicine published a commentary that is likely to guide the debate. In it, Geoffrey Burns, a 2:24 marathoner and University of Michigan doctoral candidate in biomechanics, argued Nike Air Max 90 Essential Dames for “a single standard in competition running shoes: Nike Air Max 270 Womens regulate the shoe midsole thickness.”With the right material, a thicker sole produces more spring. Without clear restrictions, it is likely only a matter of time before someone comes up with a way to make a shoe with more powerful springs.Burns called Nike Air Max 90 Womensfor an upper limit of 31 millimeters — about 1.2 inches — of midsole. Nike’s current Vaporfly 4% and Vaporfly Next% shoes have a 36-millimeter midsole, or about 1.4 inches.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: