pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

longer the sun of yesterday, ye
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ylqyql

MessaggioOggetto: longer the sun of yesterday, ye
Inviato: 16-09-2019 3:00:56

Spring has already arrived, but why do you never see the shadow of spring? In addition to the gradual warming of the weather Wholesale Cigarettes, the sun seems to be clearer, and there is no other spring footprint. On the campus and in the streets, only the trees that passed through the winter were still screaming Marlboro Red, and the leaves that had been beaten by the frost were curled up, and three or two pieces were scattered from time to time. Is it a mood? Or is it difficult to get out of this square space but still feels a kind of high-spirited, and the vitality of life is sprouting, that is the power of natural reincarnation! Suddenly at noon, I found that the red-leaf Li was full of trees, but the flowers were scattered and the makeup was not perfect, like a short piece of paper with Before I went to sleep, I still had to scream at the age of my father��s storytelling, but the story of ��Pony Crossing the River�� is still fresh in my memory, because when I read this fairy tale again at different ages, I stood tall again. In order to see far! When I saw the sea, I realized how narrow the mind is. The premise of the problem is how do you stand at the top and how to reach the feet of the sea. ��Pony crossing the river�� gave us a starting point and was the first step for Pony to grow. This step contains its own explorations and doubts, and it also incorporates the guidance and warnings of its predecessors (Old Horse). The "predecessor", I call it the "giant" on the "standing on the shoulders of giants", is our mentor. Like the seesaw, they use their arms to push us up to explore higher and further unknown areas. [Good sentence] There are good joys and sorrows, and there is a lack of gloom in the moon. Old horses will not always be with us. If the kite wants to fly higher, I don��t know if it is breaking the line, or the line has voluntarily given up the restrictions on the kite. Just as we grew up day by day, and occasionally one day we found that the views with our parents began to differ, and our parents were no longer as healthy as they used to be. We have already driven ourselves for the first time, and we will do our utmost for our future, learning, work, family, friends, everything. I hope that after the first experience, I will be able to get along with the "Pony". I believe that our composition level will be the same as that of the pony, singing a cheerful song, and I will walk more stable and farther.Dreams often dream of standing on the edge of a cliff, green furry moss around the foot of the mountain, I jumped, it is a thousand years later. The dream was stranded, and the tears broke off the line. I don��t know why, but my heart is as strong. Woke no trees hanging. The cauliflower in the field is sparsely lit, occasionally blooming. The tall trees by the river still have a few dead leaves Newport 100S, and there is no green. Spring? Do you still lazy to sleep, forget to use its green colored pencil to outline or render the grass, add a little green eyes to the branches of the trees, and put a new look on the mountains? However, it will always come. Whether you are looking forward to it or you are afraid, it will always be reckless, as expected. Learning to face and learn to bear is a compulsory course in life. But we still, trying to change, if we can't change the reality, we can only change ourselves. When we are bound by the boring and helpless reality of reality, trying to struggle, struggle, struggle, exhaustion, and bloody, but still fail, where should we stand? dejected? Not stunned? Resentment? You don't have to blame, you don't have to, you don't have to worry about yesterday's loss, tomorrow is a new day, tomorrow's sun is no longer the sun of yesterday, yesterday's losers are no longer today, you believe that spring will always come, believe There will always be income when you lose, and believe that the frustration and pain in front of you are the cornerstone of tomorrow's success.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: