pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

136064-148 Air Jordan 3 Knicks To Release this Weekend
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

MessaggioOggetto: 136064-148 Air Jordan 3 Knicks To Release this Weekend
Inviato: 13-09-2019 13:54:20

2019 Sneakers Release is unconventional, bringing us the Lakers Air Jordan 13 and the upcoming Knicks Air Jordan 3. It is reasonable to say that in the star signature shoes, the appearance of the enemy color, this is extremely rare in the sneaker circle, not to mention the Air Jordan is the sneakers. In fact, Jordan Brand's reason for releasing these two colors is to "commemorate Jordan's defeat of the opponent." As the action of salt-salting, it highlights the detachment of Joe's gang in the basketball circle and even the sneaker circle. Speaking of the shoes themselves, the Air Jordan 3 Knicks is dominated by white, retaining the most classic cement ash cracks in Air Jordan 3, and the details of the tongue, midsole, outsole and heel are added to the Knicks color. Embellished, the tag is also the Knicks theme.

With the tooling style of the rhubarb boots, the wheat color matching Air Force 1 series has long been the best choice for many hipsters in the fall and winter. This year Nike continues to launch the wheat color Air Force 1. Nike Air Force 1 High Wheat Flax is presented in a high-cut and low-cut style, and the wheat-colored nub leather creates an upper for improved wear resistance while providing an excellent texture. The rubber sole is in harmony with the upper style, with the same color nylon laces, which puts the tooling style in place. Side leather Swoosh Logo further reflects the unique charm of the two pairs of shoes, presumably the effect of the foot.

New Jordan has always been committed to the development of training shoes, hoping to bring more professional technical support to the athletes' field training. Recently, a pair of training shoes named Jordan Alpha 360 TR was exposed. The whole pair of shoes adopts classic black and white color matching, low-cut design, and the upper seems to be made of relatively lightweight sponge material. It is sure to have a more lightweight wearing experience. The tongue and sideways have Jumpman Logo, which shows the brand identity. The midsole has the word "ZOOM" on the side, and it seems that the cushioning effect is also guaranteed. The grainy outsole is believed to provide excellent slip and grip for training.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: