Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

After 10 years La Liga the most cruel war!
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
fifa17coins

MessaggioOggetto: After 10 years La Liga the most cruel war!
Inviato: 28-04-2017 5:42:28

La Liga 34, Barcelona 7-1 at home to sweep Osasuna, "Real Madrid two teams" in the road 6-2 victory over La Coruña. 34 round after the Barcelona 34 games 24 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses 78 points in the top, Real Madrid 24 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses is also 78 points. So fierce competition situation, 10 years no!
10 years ago, La Liga, that is, 2006-07 season, Real Madrid and Barcelona two giants staged brutal title war. The difference is that Real Madrid is catching up,kaufe fifa coins ps4 Barcelona is lost a good Council.
2006-07 season La Liga to April after the Real Madrid crazy chase points. 31 rounds, Barcelona 0-1 loss to Villarreal, Real Madrid home 2-1 victory over Valencia, Barcelona is still 59 points topped the list, Real Madrid will be narrowed to 2 points. The first round of 34, Barcelona home accident and Betis labeled 1-1 level, Real Madrid home 4-3 beat the Spaniards, Real Madrid and Barcelona with 66 points, Capello Real Madrid, with the advantages of mutual record (home 2 -0, away 3-3), beat Barcelona summit!
10 years ago, God is helping Real Madrid win, the first 37 rounds, Real Madrid and Zaragoza labeled 2-2 level, if Barcelona take all three points, then win the initiative in the hands of Barcelona. The 37th round of the Catalan derby, Barcelona is 2-4 draw with the Spaniard! The final round of the end of the war is also full of breathtaking, Barcelona 5-1 easily victory,fifa 17 ps4 coins Esclamazione Real Madrid 0-1 behind the situation, with Reyce's scored twice, Diarra's break, 3-1 complete reversal.
2006-07 season Capello Real Madrid, in the "united, we can do" slogan inspired by the creation of a miracle. 33 round home 3-2 reversal of Sevilla, 3 red card, Real Madrid combat burst table; 34 round 4-3 reversal of the Spanish, Higuain last moments of lore, let Pandiani hat trick futile ... ... For Real Madrid fans, that year's winning story is the most thrilling.
10 years later, Barcelona can copy Real Madrid's shaking big reversal? Look at the schedule, Barcelona April 30 away to challenge the Spaniards, May 7 vs. Villarreal, May 14 away to Las Palmas, May 21 vs. Eval. Real Madrid's five opponents, is the home war in Valencia, off against Granada, home against Sevilla, away to challenge Malaga, as well as La Liga 21nd round away to challenge the Celta match. Barcelona need constant pressure, look forward to Real Madrid mistakes, have the possibility of comeback.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: