1 Settembre 2007

Laser Marking & Engraving Machines
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Laser Marking & Engraving Machines
Inviato: 23-05-2022 3:57:38

Laser Marking & Engraving Machines

While the practices of laser engraving and laser marking are similar, they differ slightly and serve unique purposes. Laser engraving uses a laser beam to physically remove a material’s surface and create a permanent mark that can withstand exposure to harsh environmental and operational conditions. This process is slower than laser marking but yields more robust results.Get more news about Laser Marker U3100,you can vist our website!

Laser marking is the process of transmitting laser light through a lens and focusing it onto a part’s surface. When the beam interacts with the material’s surface, it slightly alters its appearance or properties. Unlike laser engraving, marking permanently modifies products without removing materials.

At Telesis Technologies, Inc., we carry many types of laser engraving machines suitable for all your material marking needs. Browse our comprehensive selection to find some of the most robust and high-performing models on the market.

Legible and permanent marks: Industrial laser engraver machines produce permanent, high-contrast markings that are easy to read. That means any product branding or identification code is highly visible to consumers.
High-speed operations: Conventional engraving methods can be tedious and time-consuming. Industrial laser marking systems speed up the engraving process with high-efficiency operations, helping companies create products faster while cutting costs.
Minimal consumables: Laser engraving requires few consumables, making it affordable, eco-friendly and energy-efficient.
Material marking versatility: With laser identification systems, you can mark a variety of materials types, such as metal, rubber, plastic, silicone, paper and wood.
Marking precision and accuracy: In laser engraving, the laser cutter does not make direct contact with the material, minimizing the risk of accidental markings. The process is highly precise and accurate, generating repeatable, uniform results.
Durability and wear resistance: Laser engraving systems produce durable markings that are resistant to harsh external factors due to robust material depression.
Laser identification systems have become key resources for facilitating manufacturing traceability. These machines enable manufacturers to link unique identifiers to their products, such as two-dimensional matrix codes and one-dimensional linear barcodes. Through these markings, companies can glean vital track and trace data, such as manufacturing dates and part and lot numbers.

Traceability is particularly crucial in the manufacturing industry. The importance of manufacturing traceability is wide-ranging and includes all of the following considerations:
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: