1 Settembre 2007

2021 Sondors Metacycle Electric Motorcycle First Look
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: 2021 Sondors Metacycle Electric Motorcycle First Look
Inviato: 03-12-2021 5:03:41

2021 Sondors Metacycle Electric Motorcycle First Look

Electric motorcycles and bicycles are becoming more and more ubiquitous, from Harley-Davidson’s LiveWire to odd utilitarian options like the Cake Osa. One brand, Sondors, has been in the electric bicycle game since 2015, and in 2021 it will introduce its first-ever motorcycle, the Metacycle.To get more news about emobility, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

Sondors got its start with a hugely successful crowd-funding campaign in 2015. Since then, it has established itself as a high-quality manufacturer of electric bicycles at affordable prices. It seeks to expand that legacy in the Metacycle.
The Metacycle will be powered by an 8kWh hub motor with 14.5kWh peak power available. It will put out a nominal 80 pound-feet of torque, with 200 pound-feet available at its peak. It will be capable of hitting 80 mph and boast a range of 80 miles between charges.

The battery will be removable and can be charged in four hours, making it an extremely convenient design for commuters. The Metacycle will also be compatible with public charging stations, allowing for a significant decrease in charging time.

An aluminum frame and swingarm contribute to the 200-pound curb weight, and the bike will wirelessly charge your smartphone when it’s stored in the storage bin on top of the bike’s frame. Pricing will start at $5,000.

“The Sondors Metacycle is the newest extension of our mantra of ‘Electric for Everyone,’” founder Storm Sondors said in a company press release. “It was a clean sheet of paper design where we considered how to make the best electric motorcycle for people who need an affordable, attractive transportation solution. We didn’t design this bike for enthusiasts, or racers, or people who want a third or fourth toy in the garage. It’s a fun, easy solution for real people who want to enjoy getting on the road every day.”
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: