pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How To Make A 13x4 Lace Front Wig Stay On Without Glue
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alihair

MessaggioOggetto: How To Make A 13x4 Lace Front Wig Stay On Without Glue
Inviato: 29-11-2021 7:07:47

Lace front wigs have been on the market for a very long time. But unlike today, earlier people wore wigs only to hide their baldness or some other skin conditions. Today most women understand 13x4 Lace Wig as a fashion accessory. Hair styling like curling and coloring are very costly, so many time women prefer wearing wigs over their natural hair to give them the kind of hairstyle they want, sans the heavy expenditure.

There are several ways to get a 13x4 Lace Frontal to stay on however, using a Wig Grip is a great, easy way to wear your lace front wig. It is made with a comfortable, stretchy, double-sided crushed velvet material with a closure in the back to fit most head sizes comfortably. The ideal solution for hair- loss, alopecia, chemo/cancer patients, and anyone seeking the ultimate in comfort and security without the use of glues and/or tapes.

Slip-Proof – Security For Your 13x4 Lace Front Wig - This top-rated hair accessory is the easiest, safest and most comfortable way to secure your wig, scarf or hat, designed by beauty experts to make your life easier. The wig grip comfort band is going to make sure that your wig stays in place without any discomfort, All You Have To Do Is: Wear the flexible and breathable wig band - Securely place your wig on top - Go on with your day!

Step 1 – Begin by either braiding or pulling your hair back. Position the wig grip directly behind your natural edges and secure the wig grip by securing the Velcro ends. Secure the wig grip comfortably in place, you don't want to put it on tight.

Step 2 – Carefully place your lace front wig on your head exactly where you want it. Once it’s attached to the wig grip it really “grips” on firmly and will be hard to move later. Adjust your lace wig by gently pulling the hair into the position you desire. Lastly, secure your lace wig at the nape of your head.

Boom! Once you have secured your hair in place, rest assured that your hair will not move around.

Step 3 – Pin your lace wigs hair back and focus on your hairline and pulling out some baby hairs to create a more natural look and feel.

Step 4 – Unpin your lace wig's hair, fluff it out and style as you wish.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: