pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Wholesale USA Cigarettes Yellow-colored
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
sellcigarette

MessaggioOggetto: Wholesale USA Cigarettes Yellow-colored
Inviato: 17-09-2020 2:00:08

However the printing procedure for fake smoke is a lot rougher and also the color isn't uniform. In contrast to the actual smoke, the patterns from the fake yellow-colored Crane Tower don't have any luster, Marlboro Red and also the edges as well as corners from the flying crane's wings aren't obvious.

two. Laser anti-counterfeiting tag

The real Yellow Crane Structure (hard red) little box has got the anti-counterfeit logo design of "Yellow Crane Structure Logo" about the package of laserlight, and the Cheap Newport 100s Free Shipping entire pattern is visible no issue changing any kind of Angle. There isn't any relevant anti-counterfeiting mark about the package associated with fake smoke packets.

3. Laser beam anti-counterfeiting id

On the rear of the actual yellow Crane Structure (hard red) little carton associated with cigarettes, there's a laser anti-counterfeiting tag. When the actual Angle is actually changed, the 3 words associated with Yellow Crane Structure and Wholesale USA Cigarettes Yellow-colored Crane Structure appear alternately about the laser anti-counterfeiting tag. Generally talking, the pattern and also the text won't appear simultaneously. And fake cigarette protection identification in a perspective, tend to be pictures as well as text coexistence.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: