pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

ATLANTA (AP) — Eagles defensive lineman Chris Long
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94

MessaggioOggetto: ATLANTA (AP) — Eagles defensive lineman Chris Long
Inviato: 07-01-2020 2:37:28

has won the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year for his outstanding community service.Long Womens Destiny Vaeao Jersey , the son of Hall of Famer Howie Long, founded the Chris Long Foundation in 2015, and tasked it with four missions: clean water, military appreciation, combating homelessness and serving young people.Then, last season Corey Graham Jersey , Long donated his entire salary to support education in cities where he has played — St. Louis, Boston and Philadelphia. Earlier this year, Long climbed Mount Kilimanjaro with other NFL players and some U.S. military veterans to raise money to build clean water wells for East Africa."Yeah, it's a tremendous honor," Long said. "It's not why we do the work we do off the field. I think the other 31 nominees are remarkable men. I had the privilege of hanging out with them all week and a lot of them already know I learned (about) a lot of their causes and I'm excited to see if there's synergy as a brotherhood in different causes that we are involved in."I don't know, I'm very humbled. It's hard to feel deserving with those guys on stage and http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-clement-jersey , obviously, this guy right here on the statue. It's a very heavy statue and it makes sense because his legacy is immense. I'm just honored." "Big Money Tim" no longer."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Tim Jernigan’s new contract with the Eagles is very inexpensive New,67comments“Big Money Tim” no longer.EDTShareTweetShareShareTim Jernigan’s new contract with the Eagles is very inexpensive Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsThe Philadelphia Eagles re-signed defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan to a one-year deal last week but his new contract details weren’t made available. That is, until now. NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Reuben Frank has the scoop: That’s not a lot of money for a guy who previously signed a four-year, $48 million contract worth $26 million guaranteed back in November 2017.Jernigan’s value took a huge hit last year. He suffered a potential career-ending injury that resulted in him only playing 45 total snaps during the 2018 season. He clearly did not garner much interest in free agency after the Eagles decided not to pick up his 2019 option.Speaking of, the Eagles saved $7 million in cap space by declining to pick up Jernigan’s option. They also picked up $6 million in dead money. So Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey , when you account for that dead money in addition to his new deal, Jernigan is accounting for over $7 million against Philly’s cap this season.The 2019 season will be a big opportunity for Jernigan, who is still only 26 years old, to reset his value. If he’s able to stay healthy and produce, he could find himself getting a nice, new deal during the 2020 offseason. The Eagles might be able to re-sign him or they could let him walk in free agency with the hopes of netting a 2021 compensatory pick.For now Cameron Johnston Jersey , Jernigan figures to be a key member of the Eagles’ defensive tackle rotation at a discounted rate.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: