pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

s father works in the
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ylqyql

MessaggioOggetto: s father works in the
Inviato: 16-09-2019 3:01:14

s father works in the county party committee, and the family conditions are much stronger than those of our "Leopards"! His pierced body, wearing a small lapel made with the best cloth "hot" at the time, Dika cloth pants, big hair shoes, wearing light blue wool gloves, holding a slender and smooth wooden stick He appeared in front of us Newport Cigarettes Coupons. At that time, we joked that the weapon in his hand was "the wishful golden hoop of Sun Wukong." Later, I learned that such a good "weapon" is actually a mop pole used to sweep the ground in the unit. It is just that we are used to sleeping in a small bungalow. We have never seen a lonely ignorance! Nowadays, children who have already been thrilled by online games occupy the spiritual space. I am afraid that I can't understand the happiness of our game in the past. It is really the perfect combination of man and nature! The companions looked at each other and handed the secret number. After everyone "card black and white", they finally picked out the "unlucky" Liu Xu. He bowed his waist with a chubby little mouth and carefully used his "Ruyi Golden Hoop" to transport the broken cans to our semi-circular restricted area, and a pair of watery scorpions looked around in vigilance. "Look at me!", "Look at me!" The buddies screamed and screamed and made Liu Xu stunned Marlboro Gold. "��", the ghost machine Lingyi fiercely came to a strong kick-off, like playing ice hockey, Liu Xu's broken cans are far away. The little friends watched Liu Xu panting and rushing, and the white face trembled, and there was no slightest laughter. The laughter swayed with the cold wind under the blue sky. ----- "Who is deceiving our family Xiaoxu?" Chen Yu forked her waist and screamed at us. Liu Xu was scared by us because she could not occupy our "camp". , like a ripe apple, standing on the sidelines and crying softly. To know that his mother is famous in our neighborhood, "big pepper" no one dares to provoke! But the little one, regardless of the set, only shouted and shouted: "Run, my mom is coming, big peppers are coming, run fast ------" witgame of "snoring" at the crossroads every day. Liu Xu��s parents were busy at work, so they had to lock him alone at home. It��s not a long time, Liu Xu asked to play with us. Da Yi squinted and squinted, and said with a big mouth, he said: "Take out the big frozen pears of your father's unit and give us a taste, or you won't take you!" Liu Xu did not hesitate to go home Carton Of Cigarettes. I brought a lot of it. In this snow and ice, the little friends held the hard frozen pears in one hand, and the lion cubs on the prairie of the African Galentitz in the African heads kept biting the prey and twisting. The body, the cheerful laughter once again echoed in the pure heart between the partners. Liu Xu's kindness and generosity gradually won the favor of the little friends, no longer regarded him as an alternative, and finally belonged to the working people. In that unforgettable childhood, we finally formed the most united and outstanding "Garrison death squad" saying: "Hour is a partner, grow up in various townships." Today we have already had one side: Liu Xu after studying abroad Settled in the United States; Da Yi became a private entrepreneur in Shenyang; the naughty Zhigang unfortunately "goed away" with his classmates in high school; Ai Hui worked in a bank in Anshan, had a happy family and a For the double, I started my own private school in my hometown. When you were friends in the past, are you still in your hometown? Ai Hui sent me a text message two days ago: "I said that she and Da Yi met in the store, it is definitely him! At first, he hurried past, did not recognize him, and later remembered that people have disappeared, ask I don't know his detailed address and phone number." With the message attached to the song we sang together in the past, she still remembers just meeting and just nodding, and the moonlight has been lost last night. Starlight little, lilac attack, turned into a dream fluttering. It used to be a green leaf on the willow branches. It used to be a garden in the garden, the street lights were shining, the roads were curved, and they were tears. My partner is already at the end of the earth, an old guitar recalls the songs of the past, my partner is already at the ends of the earth, an old guitar is playing with it, and it is a Christmas Eve. Today, friends come back for a long time and can't calm down. The child is still playing in the living room. I used my mobile phone to call Ai Hui and Da Yi each. Looking at the songs that Ai Hui sent me that year, the corners of my eyes are a little moist. I hurriedly wrote this article to miss the days when we were together "snoring"!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: