pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

This may be a bit of a nod
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
Banning

MessaggioOggetto: This may be a bit of a nod
Inviato: 16-09-2019 2:17:26

These aren’t part of the search function, but they are still fun Easter Eggs.

Google.com has a few humourous subpages that are easy to miss if you don’t know how to look.

/heart allows you to use an old archived version of Google for your searches (don’t worry, the current algorithm Adidas Tubular Donna still applies)

/killer-robots.txt is a fun text file about…what else? Killer robots.

/teapot takes users to the 418 page with a tiny teapot. It can really be used, too. turning the computer or tapping the teapot will get Nike Air Presto Mujer you a lovely pout of virtual tea.

More than Definitions

We’ve all used Google as our personal dictionary. And sometimes, it gets a little silly with definitions.

Asking about the word “anagram?will give back “Did you Nike Air Max 97 Femme mean?responses with mixed-up versions of the word “anagram?

“recursion?will ask if you really meant “recursion?and direct you in an infinite loop back to the same page.

“Kerning?will play with the spaces between words.

It may be an unorthodox way to teach vocabulary, but we bet you’ll never forget what “recursion?means.

Ninja Throwbacks

If you’ve been playing video games long enough, you might Nike Air Max 2015 Femme remember the old Nintendo cheat code “up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A?

Well, Google remembers, too.

Typing in that very code while inside the engines RSS reader will turn the screen blue and produce tiny Nike Air Max Jewell Femme ninjas to accompany you on your RSS journey. This may be a bit of a nod to the Japanese origins of the cheat code.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: